Help me please create the bottom widget!

Modern e-commerce WordPress theme to build successful online store with WooCommerce support.
GK User
Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:26 pm
Hi again!! Can you please help me fix the bottom text widget to put my brands! I put the same title as yours and i did do what are you saying in the example. But for some reason i get this result. Also is it a way because i want to put 12 brands to be separate into 6 and 6 instead of 3x4. I mean i want to put them in 2 lines not in 4. The icons is super small and the default dimensions are 166x103 Thanks website http://www.site5.gr P.S if you want to login the credential is the same
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:30 am
Hi,

You didn't use the correct syntax in the widget title - it should be
Code: Select all
Brand__Brands for every style. Find yours.__

I've fixed it.

Regarding your brands, you want to have this widget with the brands to be fullwidth or you are going to add something next to the brands? (if you are using double CSS class you should have another widget in the same widget area).

GK User
Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:36 pm
Hi again and thanks for your help. I am not going to add something else only brands. I want to have 2 lines with 6 each line. If i understand correctly i need to put another widget in the same area? i have to put 6 in the one and 6 in the other? Thanks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:04 am
It's done, I've remove double class (because you don't want other widget next to the logotypes) and change widget content to:

<div class="gk-grid" data-cols="6">

to have six columns, if you want your logos fullwidths add this code into css/override.css file:

.gk-grid {
max-width: 900px;
}

with your own width value.