Booking System

Modern e-commerce WordPress theme to build successful online store with WooCommerce support.
GK User
Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:48 am
Hi
Love your Shop Theme!
For a new project I need a Booking System. Have you ever thought about making another version of this theme with a plugin like Booking System(Booking Calender) or have you heared from somebody who did it?

Thank you
Tobias
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:46 pm
Hi

No sorry, I;m afraid none have tried that before, at least I have not seen anyone asking for help with a booking widget on this forum.

GK User
Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:50 pm
Thanks
I'll try it and report.
Somewhere in the forums I read something about an old request for a boat rental theme, thats why I asked.
Have a good evening
Tobias
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:11 pm
Hi

I think I remember this thread You have in mind, but I do not remember if there were a follow up from users there. For sure I can tell that it's not possible to implement such widget at the moment because of the amount of work, but I'll try to convince developers to think about styling an existing one. are there any good free widgets of this kind. I've never seen one.

GK User
Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:03 am
HI
I started to check out the plugin Booking System (Booking Calendar) from DOTonPaper, has a good rating and more 19k+ downloads.
http://codecanyon.net/item/booking-system-pro-wordpress-plugin/2675936/comments
This plugin is using the woocommerce plugin for the products and is working with widgets.
I don't have the PRO Version yet, but I think it could be integrated very nicely in the theme of Shop and Buy. In the free version you just place the calendar as a short code in the product description.
More details here: http://envato-help.dotonpaper.net/booking-system-pro-wordpress-plugin.html#faq

What do you think?
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:15 pm
Hi

Unfortunately it's not up to me to decide, but I will forward this link to developers. Thank You.