GRID implementation possible???

Modern e-commerce WordPress theme to build successful online store with WooCommerce support.
GK User
Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:34 pm
Hey there! Is there a possibility to add the whole GRID plugin set from - like M-SOCIAL - to this Shop and Buy Theme??

Ore otherwise is there a easy way to increse M-SOCIAL with a Woo-Comerce Plugin in this case with the layout of the theme???

Thanks a lot for helping in advance gyus!

Harry (vienna austria)
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:48 pm
That would be a hell out of custom work ;)
Sadly we don't support this kind of modification.

GK User
Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:52 pm
Hey Cyberek! Thank you for the short - bad - message .....

Is there a way to get ONLY Grid???

Or also nope :-(
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:11 pm
You might try, but would ned to manually copy correct widget .php file, iclude it, copy correct css and js fragments.

GK User
Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:12 pm
I can help you if you will have problems while doing this process, but can't guide you step by step what to do, as this is kind of support we don't offer.

GK User
Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:52 pm
Hi,

@blanquito GK Grid is separated plugin, so you can just install it in your Shop And Buy theme:
https://github.com/GavickPro/GK-Grid

Then you'll have to copy CSS for widgets iside the grid from Msocial (css/extensions.css file).

GK User
Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:45 pm
Piotr - Thank you sooooo0 much 4 your help!

I will try this tomorrow!

Once MORE - thats me ;-) -- I missing the language file on SHOP AND MORE Theme for wordpress, how can I get this ??? de-DE

dziękuję ;-)
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:11 pm
There's no other language files in ShopAndBuy theme, you can tranlate it using .pot file, please check this artile about translation:
http://www.gavick.com/documentation/wor ... -language/

pozdrawiam :)