Widgets

Modern e-commerce WordPress theme to build successful online store with WooCommerce support.
GK User
Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:37 pm
I installed Shop and Buy theme to my existing woocommerce web site and i tried everything but i couldn't show widgets in my homepage. I looked for settting from (http://www.gavick.com/documentation/wor ... uration-2/) this page but i couldn't do it.

For example, first two widget text in Bottom I widgets don't show in homepage but "Widget nav menu" in sidebar shows in homepage. Widget GK Product Gallery doesn't show in homepage etc.

All settings in widget page is correct i'm sure about it. So i don't know what's the problem. Please help asap.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:45 pm
Hi,

Could you send me a PM with backend access to your website? then i'll be able to check it.

GK User
Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:22 am
It's because you are using static page as your homepage, (so you should use page id/slug/title in widget rules) I changed it to the latest post and it's ok now. Widget GK Producst gallery doesn't show, because it is on the mainbody position and this position is available only for latest posts used as a homepage.

GK User
Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:06 pm
how can i use everything in right form ? I don't want to deal problems like this.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:55 pm
I don' understand, it's ok now, but if you want to use a static page as a homepage instead of default WordPress latest posts, then you have to use widget rules (not homepage but your static page id/slug/name). It's not a problem you just have 2 options.