Attachments illustrating GK Title Overlay Display Problem

Modern e-commerce WordPress theme to build successful online store with WooCommerce support.
GK User
Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:49 pm
GK-Title-Overlay-placed_in_Mainbody_After_GK_Product_Display.jpg
Here are the images for the just listed problem with the Title Overlay Widget

GK Title Overlay Correctly displaying ONLY when 1st entry in MainBody Top NOT anywhere else in MainBody Top OR in Mainbody AT ALL

I AM UNABLE TO GET MY PHOTO ATTACHMENTS TO UPLOAD DESPITE THE FACT THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THE CORRECT SIZE, SO I AM ONLY UPLOADING ONE OF THE FILES OTHERWISE IT WILL TAKE ME ALL AFTERNOON TO GET THIS POST DONE! i GIVE UP WITH TRYING TO UPLOAD ANY MORE PHOTOS. This system definitely needs work.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:04 am
Hello,

So you want to place GK Title overlay in Mainbody position, right? This position is for main content or generally one big widget, that's why your GK Tile Overlay widget are placed one above the other vertically.

Of course, you can change it, add this code to css/override.css file
Code: Select all
#gk-mainbody .widget_gk_title_overlay {
   float: left;
   width: 20%
}

Then your Title overlay widgets on the mainbody position should be displayed properly.

GK User
Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:16 pm
GKOVERLAY IMAGE 1.png

PROBLEM 1: GK OVERLAY POST IMAGES AND :FIRSTCHILD USAGE IN MAINBODY
Piotr, Thanks for your reply. I have now had the chance to test the code you recommended and discovered that there seems to be a number of issues concerning the proper rendering of the page by GK Overlay used in the MainBody. Note that the 'FirstChild' function is NOT working as you will notice from the attached screengrab showing what happens when GKOverlay is used n Mainbody, namely, the 'Reviews' banner intended for the FirstChild only 'is repeated although it should only appear once like the GK Products Gallery does correctly (SEE GKOVERLAY IMAGE 1). Here is the code I used in 'template.css' to actually get the CSS to display the 5 POST images in the Mainbodty: /* -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- */
/* Sstatement to fix display of title_overlay Post pics in MainBody part of the page */
/* Displaying only one item per line instead of 5 desired items per line */
#gk-mainbody div.widget_gk_title_overlay {
width: 20%;
}
/* -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- */

PROBLEM 2
ALSO: If I try and use ' GK Products Gallery' in 'MainBody-Top' it DOES NOT RENDER/DISPLAY PROPErLY either. See Image: 'GK Products Gallery.jpg'. The Product Gallery images display as miniature pictures.
GKOVERLAY IMAGE 1.png
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:11 pm
Please set these configuration on your online website, because I can't do anything with the screenshots, I need real website.

GK User
Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:28 pm
Piotr, I have made the changes to the templates for the online version at mobilotek.com that you require.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:26 pm
Use this code to style first Title overlay widget:
#gk-mainbody > div:nth-child(2) {
   your css for the first child
}

Small product galleries from mainbody top position is caused by YOUR code from override.css:

#gk-mainbody-top .box {
width: 20%;
margin: 0;
}

You can remove it and should be ok, you have totally rebuild our theme with your own CSS, so you should fix this kind of issuess by yourself.