WooCommerce trouble

Modern e-commerce WordPress theme to build successful online store with WooCommerce support.
GK User
Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:18 pm
When using the quick install package, not all WooCommerce pages seem to be created.
Missing pages:
  • My Account
  • Edit Address Page
  • View Order Page
  • Change Password Page
  • Logout page
  • Lost Password Page

Also, when selecting another template style (color) then stye1.css, WooCommerce Products will still have style1 (i.e. red) set.
This means, bullet items etc. are red, instead of brown (style5.css). Must be a small bug in the template...

Please make a fix for this so I can get the shop to work
I am setting up a quotation based shop. Having this possibility through gavick, perhaps by a small plugin would be super!
There are a lot of people waiting for this, willing to pay for a decent plugin.

Another problem is found when using WPML for translation. Not all text (strings) in WooCommerce get registered or are translation ready. I have contacted WooCommerce about this issue already.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:24 pm
Hello,

Are you sure that these pages doesn't exists? I'm asking because on my local copy of the quickstart I see all mentioned pages in the "Pages" section and in the main menu structure.

The second issue also doesn't exist in my installation. Could you try to download the theme package and override your existing package with the downloaded files? Maybe there was some transfer or installation error.
Administrator

GK User
Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:16 pm
Hi,

Pages were missing in my quickstart... Forcing WooCommerce to re-create pages also didn't work.
I have not tried overwriting the theme files, but instead I have created a fresh WordPress (Dutch) install, with WooCommerce installed separately.
Now everything works, except. the "\ My Cart" that should be displayed right from the top menu.

By the way, importing the settings json file set theme width to 960 pixels or similar. Other settings were correct.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:34 pm
Hi,

Do you have Woocommerce cart in Cart widget position? And default theme width is 964 px so this option was imported correctly.