Can't find how to make the popup with gk shop&buy

Modern e-commerce WordPress theme to build successful online store with WooCommerce support.
GK User
Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:54 pm
Hi,
I cannot find any information about the brilliant pop up animation that you did on most of the voices in Shop & Buy theme.
I'm trying on my website to add this kind of popup on a new menu voice, but i don't know how to do it!

Please can someone help ? :)
Thanks in advance! :9
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:59 am
Hi,

Do you mean popup login when you click "My account" menu item?

To new menu item, you have to add "gklogin" css class, but it's connected only with layouts/popups.php file and login form.

GK User
Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:17 am
and what about if i want to use the lightbox in any link i put ? ( i mean the lightbox that opens also when you click on any mainmenu item,it's a very beautiful pop-up form)...
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:44 am
Ok, so you are talking about main menu overlay, right? (when you create a new menu item this overlay is added automatically) It's assigned only to mainmenu, and you can't assign it to another links. In general, you can but it's more like custom work. You should start with js/gk.menu.js file.

GK User
Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:31 pm
How should i do to use this overlay for a link in a common page??? it's one of the most beautiful features of your theme..
Fresh Boarder