buy and sell template confict with woo commerce extention

Modern e-commerce WordPress theme to build successful online store with WooCommerce support.
GK User
Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:35 am
I have purchased the "WooCommerce Catalog Visibility Options" That turns the shop into a online catalogue. The plugin allows configuration of alternate add-to-cart content, when e-commerce functionality is disabled or only available to authenticated users. (http://www.woothemes.com/products/catal ... y-options/)

The Shop and Buy template has the cart (top right) and the Price labels (see attachment) If I was to swap the theme to twenty twelve the cart and price labels are removed.

Can you please let me know how to remove the cart (top right) and the Price label on the product page of front end "buy and sell template.? However the cart and Price labels can reappear to authenticated users (with functionality from WooCommerce Catalog Visibility Options)

I appreciate any help or advice.
Thankyou

Regards,
Michael.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:02 am
Hi,

To remove cart (top right corner), you have to remove woocommerce cart from Cart widget position. (or set widget rules -> visible for -> only registered users).

Price label will disappear when you remove overrdied price.php file from ShopAndBuy/woocommerce/single-product directory.

GK User
Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:57 am
thanks Piotr,

1. Worked..I set cart widget rules -> visible for -> only registered users.

2. In regards to price label I removed/renamed price.php from woocommerce/templates/single-product. However price label is still displaying?

regards
Michael
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:31 am
2. I gave you this path: /wp-content/themes/ShopAndBuy/woocommerce/single-product/price.php - there are our overrided templates from WC. You probably remove/rename original core file from plugins/woocommerce.

GK User
Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:14 am
thanks Piotr Kunicki that worked:)
Junior Boarder