Pop Up Login

Fashion and clothing responsive Joomla ecommerce template with full VirtueMart support and advanced store features.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am
Report this post
Hi guys,

I recently upgraded my site to Joomla 3.2 and also updated my Shop and Buy template to the latest version for Joomla 3

I am trying to setup the Pop Up login module and having difficulty.

I have a login module published in the login module position.

I have a link in the top menu named Login but I'm sure I have to add something else to the menu item so it loads the login module I published.

What settings do I need to do to get the popup login working for Joomla 3.2?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:39 am
Report this post
The menu link have to have id: "btnLogin"

GK User
Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:53 pm
Report this post
Is the same way in joomla 2.5 ?

I try to put id "btnLogin" in Menu "Link Type Options" - "Link CSS Style" but nothing happen

Regards
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:53 am
Report this post
Please use "Menu Params (GavickPro)" instead and past css class there.

GK User
Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:58 am
Report this post
Cyberek wrote:Please use "Menu Params (GavickPro)" instead and past css class there.

Hi,

Is it normal that in Joomla 3.x with the Steakhouse theme the "Link CSS Style" is ignored?
I put a class name in that field and there is no class created/attached to the html menu item (if i look at the page source code).

Thanks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:51 pm
Report this post
It works exactly this way.

GK User
Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:52 pm
Report this post
I mean - adding custom classes through "Menu Params (GavickPro)" instead of one you have used.