Dumb Question - Remove products from home page?

Fashion and clothing responsive Joomla ecommerce template with full VirtueMart support and advanced store features.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:27 pm
Report this post
I feel so dumb asking this, but how do you remove the products from the home page? I've gone into the Module Manager and unpublished the News Show Pro GK5 that is obviously the correct module, but when I do that, the products just lose all their formatting and fill up the home page. I've gone through and unpublished nearly every module on the site, and yet those products are still showing up on the home page.

Help! (And Thanks!)

Joe
Expert Boarder

GK User
Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:42 am
Report this post
Hmm... maybe now you see default VirtueMart frontpage. What is type of your 'Home' menu item? Probably VM featured products or something similar.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:23 am
Report this post
bkrztuk wrote:Hmm... maybe now you see default VirtueMart frontpage. What is type of your 'Home' menu item? Probably VM featured products or something similar.

Here's the link: http://joefreelance.com/2013_New/

At the bottom, I've renamed the GKNews "Random Projects." It just pulls from K2 categories. And VirtueMart component does not appear to be installed. I installed the Joomla 3 version, so that shouldn't have been in there.

Thanks.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:16 pm
Report this post
All that you need to do is to disable module published on mainbody position.
Platinum Boarder