Side Bar on Left Not Right like in Documentation

Fashion and clothing responsive Joomla ecommerce template with full VirtueMart support and advanced store features.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:38 pm
Report this post
The side bar appears the be on the left even though it is shown to be on the right in the Shop n Buy 3.0 demo module position page:

http://demo.gavick.com/joomla25/shop_an ... -positions

Can this be changed to be on the right of the mainbody?
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:54 am
Report this post
Sidebar can be on the left or right side (you can switch it in template settings) We include only one preview module positions layout.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:06 am
Report this post
I tried changing it in the template options and it did not change from the left to the right side. Please advise.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:40 am
Report this post
Could you provide me details to your administrator area via PM ? Please remember to include link to this forum thread in message.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:16 pm
Report this post
I sent PM but it seems to still be in my outbox not sent items...
Senior Boarder

GK User
Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:32 pm
Report this post
I installed a clean version of shopnbuy and switched the sidebar to the right and it worked fine so it must be something I modified. If happen to login and notice it will much appreciated.
Senior Boarder