Color of the theme

Modern, responsive, unique and elegant one-page WordPress theme to showcase your creativity
GK User
Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:48 pm
Hi Guys!

I have 2 issues with the slides, can we change the color of the theme?, I already check the colors that the theme has by default, but I need more sober colors to match pantone with the company colors.

I would like to change the color of the Main menu (background) and the "Lets work together" section.

The other issue, I wonder if you can add images in the slides that have the color , I try with one and it doesn't show the picture only the text . Is there any way to place images instead of colors in the slides 1 and 3?
Gold Boarder

GK User
Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:56 am
Hi,

Regarding images in slides, please check this article:
https://demo.gavick.com/wordpress/creat ... ge_id=1064

Color of main menu background you can change by adding the following code:
Code: Select all
#gk-top {
   background-color: #aaa;
}

and this code for the "Let's work together.." section:
Code: Select all
#gk-bottom2,
#gk-bottom2 .box {
   background: #aaa;
}

GK User
Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:16 pm
Hi!

Thanks for the link, it was very helpfull

-- Now about leaving more than 3 slides? I would like to place 3 slides (with photo and text like the demo!) and 2 slides (in color with text, like demo)

I try adding more slides in the widget section, but it doesn't show the picture, just show the text that I put in the slide, without the picture ... What am I doing wrong???

-- On color change, I can do it without problem in the main menu ... Can I add some "code" for make this color with some percentage of transparency????

-- I have problem with the "Let's work together.." section... I attach the picture of the results.... :(

-- Could you tell me how I can change the color of the Footer menu, please?

Thanks a lot
Gold Boarder

GK User
Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:06 am
Could you please provide me with a URL to your website and back-end access via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it? Then I'll be able to check the issue with the slides and colors..