+about +images +gk image show

Modern, responsive, unique and elegant one-page WordPress theme to showcase your creativity
GK User
Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:04 pm
Hi there,
I would like to ask for some help for these issues:

- after installing wmpl for language translation - on my new language version the images for the about section on the front page disappeared - only the question mark is now there....? Should I just upload the images again?

- for the GK Image Show I would like to adjust the image for the arrows left and right side - where do I find them?

Thank you so much in advance!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:57 am
Hello,

About section is a text widget, unfortunately WPML doesn't have built-in function to manage widgets, in this case you should use this solution ad load different widget per language:
http://wpml.org/2011/03/howto-display-d ... -language/

I'm not sure what exactly you want to do with the images from the GK Image Show, but these images may be found in the media library, please check this article:
http://www.gavick.com/demo/wordpress/cr ... ge_id=1064

GK User
Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:06 pm
Thank you very much for your quick reply!

For question nr. 2 - maybe I make myself better understandable with my second try - hopefully :) - the GK Image Show has 2 arrows, one on the left and one on the right side, which appear with mouse over effect for people to flip images by themselves. Unfortenately my Images are very much with white background and I would like to change the images/graphics which are used for these arrows. But I failed in finding them... in the template - somewhere in wp-content-uploads I guess?

And a new question is - how to fix the top menu bar in creativity?
I found some answers in the forum but I am not sure if I can apply them to this template?

Really appreciate your support!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:43 am
These arrows are font icons, you can change the color by adding the following code into the theme’s css/override.css file (make sure to enable the “Use the override.css file” option in Template options > Advanced in the WordPress backend)

Code: Select all
.gk-is-wrapper-gk_creativity .gk-is-next-btn i,
.gk-is-wrapper-gk_creativity .gk-is-prev-btn i {
   color: #000;
}

Regarding your second question, sorry but I'm not sure - in creativity theme there's already fixed top menu, when you are scrolling the theme - menu is always sticked to the top.

GK User
Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:59 am
Thank you very much!

Sorry for my bad explanation so far regarding the fixed top menu bar - here is an example what I mean, maybe better?
The menu bar is already there when you open the site:
http://ibizahouserenovation.com/
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:51 am
I understand now, this website is also based on Creativity theme, so you can apply the solution from the thread you found also into your website.