GK Image Show in the Creativity theme

Modern, responsive, unique and elegant one-page WordPress theme to showcase your creativity
GK User
Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:27 am
I created another slide on a different page and the image I was using looks expanded. Even if I reduce the size of the image, it still looks expanded. How do I undo it so it looks the actual size of the image? My images are about this size 1133 x 850.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:01 am
Also, the clickable button right at the bottom of the slider, when you click on it reloads the page and stays on top. I need it where it goes down the page so it's not confusing for some.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:52 am
Hi,

Yes, these slides are intentionally expanded to 100% width and height, you can use bigger images or add this code to override.css file:

Code: Select all
.gk-is-wrapper-gk_creativity .figure {
     background-size: inherit;
}

In regards to the clickable button, could you attach a sreenshot or provide an URL to your website? (here or via PM).

GK User
Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:16 pm
Sorry, I originally said WHAT WE DO button. It's actually LEARN MORE.

For the clickable button, it's the same as the homepage slider with the WHAT WE DO button right below the images. It's just that in my case I've created a different page with a slider on top that has the same kind of clickable button LEARN MORE right below it. Where do I edit this LEARN MORE button so when you click on it, it goes down the page (at least down to the Page Title)?
Expert Boarder

GK User
Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:46 am
Now I understand, you can change this button's URL in Media library (edit your image slide and check Alternative Text - it's an URL for your button - you can use a normal URL to post/page etc or anchor link like #gk-mainbody to goes down)