What We Do

Modern, responsive, unique and elegant one-page WordPress theme to showcase your creativity
GK User
Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:46 am
I just installed this theme and I encountered this message in the What We Do section: Warning: imagejpeg(D:\virtualservers\.....\......com\wwwroot\wp-content\themes\Creativity\gavern\cache_nsp/g4-widget_gk_portfolio-2.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in D:\virtualservers\.....\.......com\wwwroot\wp-includes\class-wp-image-editor.php on line 357
Expert Boarder

GK User
Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:06 am
Hello,

It seems that you have wrong permissions in the wp-content/themes/Creativity/gavern/cache_nsp directory - please set it to 755.
Administrator

GK User
Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:52 am
It seemed to just work fine without making changes you suggested. I don't know what I did but it was working afterwards. Now, the same error is back. I went to make the changes but it said Access denied. Help!
Expert Boarder

GK User
Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:03 am
But where you have the "Access denied" information?
Administrator

GK User
Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:59 pm
dziudek wrote:But where you have the "Access denied" information?

wp-content/themes/Creativity/gavern/cache_nsp directory
Expert Boarder

GK User
Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:27 am
Help on this again! The problem seems to come and go. Where and how do I fix this?
Expert Boarder

GK User
Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:10 am
It seems that you have a big problem with permissions on your serwer - if you cannot set chmods on the specified directory, then you should contact with your hosting provider, because it is not a normal situation.
Administrator

GK User
Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:22 pm
My hosting provider told me the permissions are fine. I just need to check D:\virtualservers\.....\.......com\wwwroot\wp-includes\class-wp-image-editor.php on line 357.

if ( in_array( 'spellchecker', $plugins ) ) {
self::$first_init['spellchecker_rpc_url'] = self::$baseurl . '/plugins/spellchecker/rpc.php';
self::$first_init['spellchecker_languages'] = $mce_spellchecker_languages;
}

Line 357 is the } right above. What do I need to edit here?
Expert Boarder

GK User
Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:14 am
Sorry but I totally don't understand why you should edit this file - and additionally it is senseless, because every WordPress update will override it. The problem is definitely connected with file permissions not with the WordPress core code.
Administrator