Problem with gk_contact plugin

Responsive, suitable for any type of business, built for any needs elegant one-page Joomla template.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:59 am
Report this post
Hello, it seems that this plugin is not working. Is there a way to quick fix this?

Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:20 pm
Report this post
I am having the exact same issue! Please help with this. Yes it is enabled in plugins, and setup correctly with the email address, etc.

INVALID ADDRESS:
TPL_GK_LANG_ERROR_DESC

Home Page / TPL_GK_LANG_CONTACT_WEBMASTER
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:14 pm
Report this post
Hi

Fixed plugins are enabled in rest_files package of a template in its download section.

GK User
Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:33 pm
Report this post
I'm not sure what you mean. I checked, and updated the files from the rest_files, but it is still not working.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:38 pm
Report this post
Okay, I think I fixed this issue. Just so I don't have similar issues like this in the future, when there is an update, am I supposed to download the "rest_files" and upload all of the plugins, etc. via ftp?
Expert Boarder

GK User
Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:16 pm
Report this post
teitbite wrote:Hi

Fixed plugins are enabled in rest_files package of a template in its download section.

Thank you, it's working now.
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:07 pm
Report this post
Hi

Plugins do not change often, this is why it can be separated from rest of extensions and packed in rest_files. If there is a problem with it like for example now after completely new joomla version than I'm trying to inform when this update is necessary.