What we do - PICS+title (K2)

Responsive, suitable for any type of business, built for any needs elegant one-page Joomla template.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:25 pm
Report this post
Hi,
I have a question and have tried all the possible configurations and cannot find a one that works.
I try to get the pics to show as in your demo (What we do section on start page) BUT with one difference; I want to show the title centered under the picture
Can this be done? if yes, how?

The datasource is K2 articles from a specific category

Thanks,

Dominicus
Expert Boarder

GK User
Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:11 pm
Report this post
OK found a setting that does this!
Thanks
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:33 pm
Report this post
Hi

Great to hear you have solved it, but can You please share the solution in case someone else will be looking for answer to the same question ?

GK User
Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:21 pm
Report this post
Yes of course
Just go to the "Basic Settings" tab in NewsShowPro GK5 module and choose "standard mode"
After that you are good to go
If you have K2 as datasource choose categorie to show and to show or not to show Featured items and/or JUST featured items

Hope this helps someone,

Dominicus
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:40 pm
Report this post
Hi

Thank You. I'm closing this thread since I do not think there is anything more to add about this.