News Show Pro GK5 appear as a pop-up slideshow?

Responsive, suitable for any type of business, built for any needs elegant one-page Joomla template.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:16 pm
Report this post
Hello,
Is it possible to have the boxes that are in the News Show Pro GK5 appear as a pop-up slideshow when clicked instead of going to a new page?

What I'm looking to happen is have 4 categories (images as they are now) next to each other like the current display is.
category1 category 2 category 3 category4

When one of those is clicked a slide show comes up with all images in that category.

If not with this module could you tell me what to use and how to configure? Thank you very much.
You can see the area at http://www.new.ilivewebsolutions.com/#gkHeader
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:14 am
Report this post
I’m afraid that modifications such as this require extensive changes to the theme’s code; I do apologize but such large changes are custom work that are beyond the scope of our technical support.