How to revive the Override css

Responsive, suitable for any type of business, built for any needs elegant one-page Joomla template.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:22 am
Report this post
I have enabled css overrides and placed code inside the override css, but it does nothing.

When I check the source to see if override.css is loading it isn't there.

When I cut and paste the same code into the custom css box it does work.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:06 am
Report this post
Hi,
probably you're first person since 2-3 years who claims that this option don't work.
Creativity in Template Manager it have two templates/styles:

Creativity - Subpages
Creativity - Frontpage

in both this option must be enabled.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:18 am
Report this post
Oscar E wrote:Hi,
probably you're first person since 2-3 years who claims that this option don't work.
Creativity in Template Manager it have two templates/styles:

Creativity - Subpages
Creativity - Frontpage

in both this option must be enabled.

Hi Oscar,

Thanks for your reply.

I have it enabled in both, and the code that works in the custom css box doesn't do anything in override css.

Is there any other code files that when edited could be stopping it from working?

Cheers
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:47 am
Report this post
You think it override.css in not loaded or you know it?
I mean you have to check front-end source code for ..override.css, should be after mobile.css like on this image
code.jpg
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:11 pm
Report this post
Check also quality of used CSS code. maybe you forgot to add { } or something other stupid mistake.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:16 am
Report this post
Oscar E wrote:You think it override.css in not loaded or you know it?
I mean you have to check front-end source code for ..override.css, should be after mobile.css like on this image
code.jpg

It isn't appearing in the source code.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:18 am
Report this post
Oscar E wrote:Check also quality of used CSS code. maybe you forgot to add { } or something other stupid mistake.

Could an error of this sort in another css file be causing the problem or are you asking about the code that I have tested in override.css. If the latter, the code is working in the custom css box and appears to be error free. Could there be errors elsewhere that would stop override.css from loading?
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:47 pm
Report this post
I cannot guess so far,
in my quickstart and standalone template override.css works.

But if you're sure it's blocked by "dark forces" - use Custom CSS module or Plugin instead - there are few of them.
Platinum Boarder