Image show GK4 on another position

Responsive, suitable for any type of business, built for any needs elegant one-page Joomla template.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:35 pm
Report this post
Hello,

I'd like to add quoted punch lines that use a slideshow to change every 10-12 seconds.

In the Creativity template that looks really easy on the intro position. However I want that to be on the bottom 1 or bottom 2 position (where in the demo there is a quote with an html module). It seems though that the Imageshow GK4 only works on the intro module position if you select the GK_creativity preset. All other presets are not designed to display a full width text slideshow and they present a broken image. The gk_creativity preset is configured to be able to use a color as background image (somehow it converts it to background-color:#xxxxx) and works perfectly. The problem is that for some weird reason if I set the slideshow on any other module position other than intro (eg bottom1) the slides are hidden. Only the module title is displayed.

Also it seems that even if I could make the slides appear, they won't be edge to edge... Is that only supported on the intro position?

All in all I want to figure out how to make the slideshow of the gk_creativity appear on another position without using the parallax effect that is used on the intro position (very impressive btw). My slides there will only contain quotes so I want to be able to set the background color for each one. Also they need to be edge to edge so that the bacground color merges with the rest of the page. Finally The height of the slideshow has to be smaller than the one on the frontpage that takes up the entire screen.

Is there a way to do that?
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:57 pm
Report this post
Could you please post an url to your site where you already posted ImageShow module on any other position than intro module?

GK User
Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:20 pm
Report this post
thank you.

You could check here: http://www.bfcgroup.gr/index.php/k2-frontpage

That one only contains one quote and actually is for testing purposes.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:46 am
Report this post
Sorry, but this link gives me 404 :(.