Slideshow how can i set this properly?

Responsive, suitable for any type of business, built for any needs elegant one-page Joomla template.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:57 pm
Report this post
I have been through all of the slideshow options and combinations, but cannot find one like all of the travel agencies have where there is a big picture and all the small pictures underneath and by using the arrows you can easily go to the next picture - a slideshow. See this link:
http://www.solresor.se/booking/step2/?t ... flightstep
and click on the box which says "Visa Hotel".
How can I do this?
Thanks in advance
Suzanne
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:31 pm
Report this post
I don't see linked page uses any of our components. Perhaps the look you are searching for is just not designed for our module?

GK User
Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:37 am
Report this post
Hi and thanks for answering.

That's what I don't understand - you offer so many different variations of slideshows, but not the most common one.
Are there none of your modules that allow one big picture with arrows on the left and right so the viewer doesn't have to click on the thumbnails underneath?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:49 am
Report this post
There are many slideshows that offers exactly that functionality. Making another one is just a waste of time and developers power. Instead of NSP you can try anything else.