More problem with update from 2.5 to 3.5 joomla

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:18 pm
Report this post
Hi, I did upgrade my site from 2.5 to 3.5 and I redid everything by hand because I could with automatic methods.
Now I find that the articles featured are not displayed in the home and the bottom 3 are not aligned with the system but one below the other.
Can you help me?
Thank you
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:53 am
Report this post
Could you please provide me with a URL to your website, either here or via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it? It is a lot easier for us to diagnose issues when we have a live site to examine.

teitbite
Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:22 pm
Report this post
Hi

Just found a message from You. After comparing those 2 pages I've noticed that on updated page You have an extra css style /media/nextend/n2-ss-2/n2-ss-2.css which is breaking this layout. It looks like some new extension that was not used before.