"0" right behind the search

April 2013 Joomla Templates
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:29 am
Report this post
After installing the quickstart installation (Joomla 3.2) and also the template into a running Joomla 3.2 website I got a "0" right behind the searchbar. You could see the issue in the attachment.

Please help!
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:59 am
Report this post
I'm working on that problem. Will write back as soon as I'll get working fix.

GK User
Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:30 am
Report this post
Please open file /templates/rockwall/html/mod_search/default.php and please replace:

Code: Select all
if ($button) :
            if ($imagebutton) :
               $button = '<input type="image" value="'.$button_text.'" class="button'.$moduleclass_sfx.'" src="'.$img.'" onclick="this.form.searchword.focus();"/>';
            else :
               $button = '<input type="submit" value="'.$button_text.'" class="button'.$moduleclass_sfx.'" onclick="this.form.searchword.focus();"/>';
            endif;
         endif;

to:

Code: Select all
if ($button) :
            if ($imagebutton) :
               $button = '<input type="image" value="'.$button_text.'" class="button'.$moduleclass_sfx.'" src="'.$img.'" onclick="this.form.searchword.focus();"/>';
            else :
               $button = '<input type="submit" value="'.$button_text.'" class="button'.$moduleclass_sfx.'" onclick="this.form.searchword.focus();"/>';
            endif;
         else :
            $button = '';
         endif;

GK User
Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:32 am
Report this post
Thank you that helped to remove the "0"!
Senior Boarder

GK User
Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:06 pm
Report this post
That's a bug in our newest release of templates - it will be fixed as fast as possible.

If You will have any other questions, feel free to post new forum threads.