Slide and....

eCommerce WordPress theme with various e-store features and WooCommerce support.
GK User
Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:47 am
Hello, I have a few doubts. First of all is that I want to make a slide but do not really understand the documentation could be more accurate? (Sorry, but I'm new at this.) The second thing is, you have the possibility to make a section where users could upload their own items to sell on the web?

Regards and thanks
Junior Boarder

Joshua M
Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:42 am
Hello,

You have to upload your slide images to media library, then add Image Show widget and add your uploaded image names, which step exactly is not clear from the following documentation? https://demo.gavick.com/wordpress/store ... ge_id=2459

Regarding the second thing - unfortunately it's not possible with WooCommerce plugin.

GK User
Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:55 pm
Sorry, this template was not, was the storefront, which is different and does not come Widget gk image show. In regard with the other I found a plugin called WC Vendors, where customers can upload their own products and at the same time if you want to charge a fee.
Junior Boarder

Joshua M
Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:06 pm
Yes, the StoreFront slideshow is different. Did you install the quickstart package? Could you provide an URL to your website? It will be easier to help.