WooCommerce Login, Storebox

eCommerce WordPress theme with various e-store features and WooCommerce support.
GK User
Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:15 pm
Is there an explanation on how login features work with wordpress and woo commerce? It seems that we are mixing the features on our site.

On our site http://www.bittersweet.no we cannot get it to work properly. In the top menu "my account" (min konto) I assume there is a storebox login box for woocommerce? This has no function for lost password etc. But if you press the "min konto" in the footer that points to the same page a different page shows. What am I missing here? And when pressing "min konto" in the footer is this a wordpress or a woocommerce login?

For info, we have a page called "min konto" with: [woocommerce_my_account]
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:38 am
Hi,

The login from the top menu is a default WordPress login - the popup is implemented within the StoreBox theme. If you don't want to use the popup, please remove "gklogin" CSS class from your Appearance -> Menus -> Top Menu and your "Min Konto" menu item and then your both "Min konto" will link to your page with [woocommerce_my_account] woocommerce shortcode.

GK User
Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:37 pm
Is it possible that you could insert lost password in the StoreBox popup?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:03 pm
You can add the link into StoreBox/layouts/popups.php file in line 56 (before <?php endif; ?>)