Issues with GK News Blocks

eCommerce WordPress theme with various e-store features and WooCommerce support.
GK User
Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:10 am
I have specified 4 posts for GK News Blocks for my home page by using a category label called "GK-Boxes" on all 4,.... but only one is showing. Could some one help me get the other 3 to show as well. Ref: http://drshawnadarou.com/ The 4 blocks are 1-"women's health" 2-"fertility care" 3-"Children's Health" and 4-"Prenatal Care". The only one that shows is #1 "Women's Health". I need all 4 to show. All 4 posts are label the same with "GK-Boxes" selected in the category field. Thanks.
Gold Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:19 am
i just tried removing the widget and putting it back and now nothing shows. what gives??
Gold Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:22 am
maybe somebody can PM me and i will give them a user/pass for the site and they can figure it out. Followed the instructions and it worked before but it doesn't now.
Gold Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:30 am
I tried a variety of ways of getting any GK blocks to show on my home page but no luck. nothing shows.
Gold Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:33 am
Ok, send me a PM with backend access, i'll try to help.

GK User
Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:39 pm
PM sent with user/pass thanks
Gold Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:53 pm
BTW the 4 post are called Women's Health, Fertility Care, Prenatal and Children's Health
Gold Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:47 pm
You wrote 4 posts, and next in other thread, but you didn't check your widget rules from GK blocks widget. You had rules set: All pages except homepage, so it's normal that it doesn't work on your homepage :/

GK User
Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:03 pm
Seems that the widget is resetting it's rules. Something I didn't count on. Thanks. I should have caught it
Gold Boarder