top menu and logo over ride

eCommerce WordPress theme with various e-store features and WooCommerce support.
GK User
Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:51 pm
I am having trouble getting the top menu and search field to line up with my logo. When I uploaded my logo into the front page, the menu and search dropped down too far from the top, landing still flush right but below my logo. I want it to go back up to the top like on the original Storebox site.

I've tried making my logo the same size as the StoreBox logo and also tried reloading the original StoreBox logo back in, but the search field and top menu still falls too low.

Where is the CSS over ride? and what code should I try to force it back up?

Thank you.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:24 pm
Hi,

Could you provide an URL to your website (here or via PM), then I'll be able to help you..

GK User
Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:08 pm
I'm developing locally via Mamp. I'll see if I can't get it online at some point today and then I'll have a URL to send to you.

Thanks!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:57 pm
Hello Piotr,

You can see my site at http://03144b4.netsolhost.com/NicaStore/

I am developing this locally on my Mac with Mamp since the slide show isn't showing up here - it may be that my host is too slow, I'm not sure. But you can see how the top menu hangs down below the logo on the right. I really want it up to the right hand corner and not so low. Can you help?

Thanks!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:24 am
Hi,

Add this code to override.css file (firs enable this option in template options -> advanced tab)
Code: Select all
#gk-search,
#top-menu {
   margin-top: -100px;
}

GK User
Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:48 pm
Great! That worked! Thank you.
Fresh Boarder