Login and security - I need your help

eCommerce WordPress theme with various e-store features and WooCommerce support.
GK User
Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:26 pm
Hello gavick team!

Today I install StoreBox theme for my online shop. Everything fine for me but just a little problem here.

As wooCommerce have option for preventing after login/logout to redirect to admin/login page. So at the font-end screen, I can login without go to login page. This is good.

Now, for security, I use All In One WP Security & Firewall and use the function Brute Force Preventing, which will use a secret key for hiding admin page out of hacker. If user try to type /wp-admin or /wp-login.php, then it will redirect back to 127.0.0.1

This is cause me hard. When I press to My Account, a login popup appear, i figure that the Login Button have the action with /wp-login.php. So if the turn on Brute Force Preventing, then when I type username/pass and click on that, the the page will turn to 127.0.0.1

So my question is: I need to change the action post URL to my changed url like www.domain/?secreturl=1 and where is the file I can do change this url from the button Login?
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:51 am
Hi,

You have two options:
1. You can disable popup login in StoreBox - > TEmplate Options -> Basic, then you can go to Appearance -> Menus, choose top menu and change URL of menu item "My account".

2. If yo want popup login and redirecting, you have to change wp_login_form function from Storebox/layouts/popups.php file. You should add "redirect" parameter into the array. Here is an example and description:
http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Ref ... login_form

GK User
Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:21 am
Thanks for your help. :)
Junior Boarder