Highlighter links don't display the article

Discussion about free Joomla news rotator/ticker with multiple effects like scrolling, fading and several data sources supported.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:45 pm
I installed the corporate 2 template and have the news highlighter running on http://www.mmdept.com/SITE and I cannot seem to make the links perform correctly for me so that it goes to that article. I have looked on the forums and done a google search but found nothing. Has anyone had this issue before?

I have the SEF urls set to yes and I am using the mod_rewrite but I have tried it both ways. Any ideas?

Thanks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:06 pm
have the same problem! any idea?
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:30 pm
Hi

It's not a Highlighter problem, but wrong structure of main menu. When articles do not have an menu item connected to them than are using the page where have been clicked. In Your case it's frontpage which has disabled option "Show mainbody at frontpage" in template settings.