Highlighter not showing articles

Discussion about free Joomla news rotator/ticker with multiple effects like scrolling, fading and several data sources supported.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:41 am
Dear Forum

I'm having a lot of troubles with Highlighter 1.1 AND News Show Pro GK4 ver. 1.3 installed on Joomla 1.6.1 with the Coffee template, nothing seems to work as supposed.

f.ex Highlighter wont show any articles, no matter what I do.

Basically I NEED HELP....

http://www.wenchehartmann.dk

Thanks
Michael
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:22 am
Hello,

I am having the same issue and tried everything from previous post?

Thanks

PS -Joomla 1.6 / latest version highlighter. I installed the quick files and mod worked I changed the category and mod does not work any longer
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:59 pm
Same situation with me. I've got only HOT NEWS, but no news at all.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:19 am
As there was no help to retrieve and overall, Joomla 1.6 is nice, but unsupported, I decided to start all over in 1.5, so now I dont have these problems anymore....to bad though, I really like 1.6....its so faaaaaassssst

ATB
Michael
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:53 pm
Having the same issue on this one. I removed the demo content after quick install of J1.7 (corporate 2 template) and now assigning the highlighted news does nothing. I tried by category, and by article id both to no avail.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:08 pm
Have you people assigned the Highlighter to the proper content Categories?

Make sure cache folder has the proper writing permissions.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:39 pm
can you tell us how to do this? i dont know exactly what you mean. i also have these mentioned problems in J1.7
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:28 am
I am having the same issues as well. No matter what I do the text appears but when hovered over they go no where. This is stopping me from making the site live and a very unhappy client. I have worked with Joomla 1.5 and have had no issues like this with modules. Love the concept of this module!!! If anybody has a fix please reply.
Thanks
H
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:06 pm
I am having the same issue. I even published a category list menu item so i could test and verify that my items show up. It will not work with certain categories for some reason. I have a category called ticker that will not work but yet General Information category will. No rhyme or reason to this. I have resorted for the time being to user article id option which seems to work just fine. Help on this would be great considering what I just paid for with this.

Site Here: http://70.86.16.226/~customer/cooltest
Fresh Boarder