GK4 Highlighter install issue

Discussion about free Joomla news rotator/ticker with multiple effects like scrolling, fading and several data sources supported.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:26 pm
Hi
I am trying to install your new Highlighter GK4 to a Joomla 1.5 site, but I keep getting an error message. Is this just compatible with Joomla 1.6? I have checked inside the zipped folder that I downloaded, and there is no additional zipped installation folder inside, so I am assuming that I don't need to unzip this locally first, prior to installation? I have installed lots of extensions, but this one has me stumped.
By the way, I am trying to install it as I would like K2 compatibility ( as I notice would quite a few other people)
And I would also like to add, and not so that I get a speedy reply, that your templates and extensions are really very good, and a long way ahead of most of the rest!
Expert Boarder

GK User
Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:15 am
Highlighter GK4 is available only for J1.6, in our download section you have tools grouped between J1.5 and J1.6
Platinum Boarder