Play Infinite Scroller data without delay

Discussion about free Joomla news rotator/ticker with multiple effects like scrolling, fading and several data sources supported.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.6.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:58 am
Hello I use in a template and the GK Highlighter 5. Setting Inffinite scroller - data on xml. The data always run first all from before they expire again again. A great deal of time in between where no information to proceed. Is there a way to set the scroller so that always get the data right after? So a ticker on TV for N24. Without open circuit. Thx :?:
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:42 pm
Hi

I'm afraid this will not be easy. Try using a different animation style for now and I'll ask programmers to recode it, but I know they have a crazy busy schedule.

GK User
Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:58 pm
Thank you so much, that would be great if the programmer can do this. :woohoo:
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:26 pm
Hi

Sorry, just as I thought, there is no time in schedule for such changes to this extension. I think You should use some other module of this type.

GK User
Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:17 pm
Too bad, I'm really happy. Thanks anyway, maybe it's later times possible. I think that would be interesting for the other. Gruss Ilona 8-)
Expert Boarder