Articles stop displaying after upgrade

Discussion about free Joomla news rotator/ticker with multiple effects like scrolling, fading and several data sources supported.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:07 pm
Hello,

I have a problem with GK5 Highlighter. It's been working pretty fine for a long time. I haven't been upgreading joomla for a while, so I decided to do it today. Evertything went fine, but I noticed that GK4(i had the old version) Highlighter is not showing K2 articles. I decided to upgrade Highlighter as well to GK5, but nothing changed, except that now I have buttons after my 'HOT NEWS' message. Please if you can help I would be very grateful

My site: http://fzzk.pl
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:54 am
There is no problem with Highlihter module but your website contains several JavaScript errors which blocks highlighter script. Probably one of your 3rd party extensions cause this problem so please try to find out what you've changed before highlighter stop working.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:04 pm
Thank you, bkrztur for your advice. It was the problem with 3rd party plugin which I've installed to deal with EU cookies issue. I've uninstalled it. Therefore I have an off-topic question if you can recommend a free 'EU cookies law' module/plugin worth installing that is translated to Polish or I can easily translate to polish, I would be very grateful.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:20 am
We don't recommend any 3rd party plugins - we've included cookie law plugin in our templates, please look here for more details » Gavern 3.x - Cookie Law - GavickPro Documentation
Platinum Boarder