New K2 items not displaying immediately

Discussion about free Joomla news rotator/ticker with multiple effects like scrolling, fading and several data sources supported.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.6.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sun May 04, 2014 11:47 pm
I have read oh-so-many articles on here, and other sites, already about highlighter gk4 (and I tried gk5, ran into other problems there...)

My server is hosted in Utah, so i set my joomla timezone to Denver, and I have tried the "time offset" as both +1 and -1 since I am in Illinois.

I even went so far as to try ALL possible intergers in the time offset (+12 to 0 to -12) and *nothing* works. I cannot get my articles to display

Please help. Am wasting a lot of time trying to figure it out :(
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon May 05, 2014 4:53 am
Perhaps the problem is cache related? Changing time offset in module should fix the problem.

GK User
Mon May 19, 2014 3:39 am
Cyberek wrote:Perhaps the problem is cache related? Changing time offset in module should fix the problem.

As I said in my post - I have tried all variations of the timeoffset from -12 to +12 and nothing works.

I'm not saying i'm not doing something wrong - I just can't figure out what it could possibly be.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Tue May 20, 2014 4:45 pm
If you have cache enabled, even after changing timeoffset old settings might be cached for some time.