Problem with Highliter GK5

Discussion about free Joomla news rotator/ticker with multiple effects like scrolling, fading and several data sources supported.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:57 am
I installed newest version from site, and placed it on mainbody_top position (gamemagazine template). Data source for module is All K2 articles. When I activate module I can only see its title and "hot news" on green background.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:13 am
Please try to use some other data source to check whether it is installation or issue or just module problem. What type of animation did you choose?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:15 pm
I chose Slides top animation. Changed source, as You asked, to K2 categories, and selected few, but nothing changed. But I changed animation to Infinite scroller and funny thing happened. I saw text scrolling, Text from article I have in trash. When I deleted this article whole site just crashed. I'm little confused at this point :D
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:44 am
Do you use cache? Probably now module is trying to show some not existing item. Probably I need to look at module files so FTP access will be necessary.
Platinum Boarder