Scrolling items without space after the last item

Discussion about free Joomla news rotator/ticker with multiple effects like scrolling, fading and several data sources supported.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:08 pm
Hi,
How do I set the gk4 Highlighter to items scrolled continuously, without interruption after the last item?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:05 pm
What kind of interruption you mean? Could you show me an example?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:17 am
Maybe interruption is no good word, but here is example: http://www.solidarnosc.org.pl
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:32 pm
I think that this problem may be related with fact that there is only one article here, please try to duplicate this item so then Highlighter will have at least 2 items to scroll.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:07 pm
When I set more items, there is excacly the same situation - after last item there is break and after last item is hidded first start scrolling.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:47 am
I've visited the site and the module is still showing only one item - could you duplicate the item so I'll be able to check this on live site?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Ok, here is version with more items http://microworks.kylos.pl/nszz/ - please look at that.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:13 pm
Maybe I'm just blind but I can't see anywhere highlighter on this page. screenshot
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:49 am
Please switch language to Polish and then you'll see.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:03 am
shados wrote:Please switch language to Polish and then you'll see.

Switcher there is in footer of page.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:43 pm
Ok, now I see the problem - please tell me which script type do you use in module jQuery or mootools? Probably I need some FTP access to debug this issue on your website.
Platinum Boarder