NEWS HIGLIGHTER gk5 j3 : next and previous bouton no work

Discussion about free Joomla news rotator/ticker with multiple effects like scrolling, fading and several data sources supported.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:07 pm
hello
i used module NEWS HIGLIGHTER gk5 j3 version, but i have a navigation problem, next and previous bouton no work please help me
my website : http://arqitek.com/smartworld
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:33 pm
It looks like some JavaScript conflict, did you try to force loading script in Highlighter settings or test jQuery engine?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:03 pm
I have the same problem. I tried every option in the module's settings but arrows still do not work.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:18 pm
Guys i just migrated my site to joomla 3 and this is the only problem i have. All other gavick extensions worked fine. Do you have any idea how i can fix that? Thanks in advance
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:04 pm
Did you try to change animation type? I've tried to visit your website twice but I get only infinite loading loop - please try to change also animation engine to jQuery because probably right now it is conflict between jQuery and mootools.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:16 pm
bkrztuk wrote:Did you try to change animation type? I've tried to visit your website twice but I get only infinite loading loop - please try to change also animation engine to jQuery because probably right now it is conflict between jQuery and mootools.

Yes i tried of switching to query from moo tools. The highlighter bar disappeared when i did that. I also tried other animations but the problem remains. You can see my problem here www.unboxholics.com/unboxholnew.

Is there anyway to fix this?
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:30 am
Could you provide me FTP access to your website so I'll be able to check Highlighter code?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:33 pm
bkrztuk wrote:Could you provide me FTP access to your website so I'll be able to check Highlighter code?

I sent you a PM ;) Thanks bkrztuk.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:41 am
Is this problem solved? Because I also have same issue.

Thanks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:53 pm
I too had this problem,
I changed mootools to jquery and enabled the framework from module (additional) settings and it worked for me...
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:20 pm
ocey wrote:I too had this problem,
I changed mootools to jquery and enabled the framework from module (additional) settings and it worked for me...

Thank you but that doesn't solve mine. I still have this problem.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:11 am
Hi,

I am working on a new site: http://vrsac.mojkraj.rs

As you can see the NEWS HIGHLIGHTER is showing the news with MOOTOOLS on... but NEXT / PREV buttons are not working. And when I change to JQUERY as suggested... the NEWS disapears completly!

Can you please advise how I can fix this?

Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:36 am
Heeeelp... :)

Ok, it is not urgent. Enjoy your Christmass :)
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:22 pm
Hello... :)

Still no reply?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:13 am
Pleaseeee... be kind and help us with the solution. Thanks!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:37 am
Hi,

I updated the module and the problem still persists. Please can you provide some solution? Thanks.
Fresh Boarder