is there a way highlight can display latest from

Discussion about free Joomla news rotator/ticker with multiple effects like scrolling, fading and several data sources supported.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:04 pm
is there a way highlight can display latest from a k2 category, im using the new corp2 framework, any help would be great for this please
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:19 am
Hi

Sorry. Not at present moment.
None of our extension support K2, but they might... ;)
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:27 am
damn i wanting to use k2 with corp2, i assume since it was installed etc it might work for news/blogs too. im wondering if there is a workaround maybe to avoid me having to swop out the hightlight module.

Seichinha i suspect there is something in the works purhaps lol, any time soon?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:23 am
I can't say anything more, but it obvious that we are enjoying working with K2 in our projects. So it's normal that sooner or later we will provide support for this excellent tool.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed May 05, 2010 12:03 am
too bad the tool doesn't support such an important feature. It would have been a life saver now. :/
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed May 05, 2010 12:06 am
totally agreed on this, it totally ruins me using k2 for the blog part of my site, now im going to have to remove the highlighter and slider altogether and replace with another product, seems such a small touch really
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed May 05, 2010 2:12 pm
Hi

I was just reading on some other post that our programmer is worlikng at K2 support for News Show Pro module. There is also a post about people to test is. So I think it will be available soon.