Highlighter GK5, not Responsive?

Discussion about free Joomla news rotator/ticker with multiple effects like scrolling, fading and several data sources supported.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:18 pm
hello,
I am using the Highlighter GK5 but I realized it is not responsive and doesn't adapt correctly to mobile screens with a "responsive Template".
is there a solution or setting that needs to be checked to make it work?

thank you
kad
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:27 pm
Hi

Unfortunately this module is not responsive. I advice to use NSP GK5 instead. If You set this module to show only headers it will work like a highlighter :)

GK User
Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:29 pm
Thank you for this advice Teitbite,
I tried different settings on NSP GK5, but unfortunately couldn't replicate the function of Highlighter (simply add a breaking news module with fade out of the titles from a category),
If it is not too much of a hassle it would be really helpful if you can direct me on the main settings to get there, it would be great!

Thanks in advance
Kad

teitbite wrote:Hi

Unfortunately this module is not responsive. I advice to use NSP GK5 instead. If You set this module to show only headers it will work like a highlighter :)
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:55 am
Hi

The easiest would be if You send me an access to joomla panel and tell me where do You want it :)