Error 0 after activation of the module

Discussion about free Joomla news rotator/ticker with multiple effects like scrolling, fading and several data sources supported.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:44 pm
Hi everybody
I experience following issue with the highlighter module: After installing the gk_league_news_quickstart_J!30.zip I tried to modify the module. Unfortunately it was not displaying correctly so I reinstalled the module. Now it's showing everything correctly in the backend but when activating the module the page gives me an error 0.
:?
Cheers Mike

http://www.swisswaterpolo.com
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:38 pm
Are you sure that you've select source that contains some articles to show ?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:01 pm
bkrztuk wrote:Are you sure that you've select source that contains some articles to show ?

yes I double checked. May be you can figure out what the problem is when I give you admin access to www.swisswaterpolo.com ?
THX
Mike
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:06 am
You use the latest module version ? Please send me details via PM but remember to include link to this forum topic., I'll try to look at this.
Platinum Boarder