How do I make a loop?

Discussion about free Joomla news rotator/ticker with multiple effects like scrolling, fading and several data sources supported.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:34 pm
How do I make a loop? Because after read all the titles scroller stops
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:42 am
Hi

This shouldn't be happening, pease show me Your site so I'll check if there is no conflict of some kind.

GK User
Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:32 pm
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:35 am
Hi

It is in the loop. There is just a big gap between last and first article. Please send me an access to Your joomla panel.

GK User
Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:34 pm
I have sent you to your email parameters for access to the panel of joomla primapress. You've received?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:37 pm
Hi

Yes I have it. I just got a clean mail with access and could not connect it with any thread on the forum.

Each link is taking some extra space, so if there is a lot of links a big space is created. Using less links or making show more content will affect this gap. Please try some values. With 3 links it only needs 1s to look. If there will be more text per link You will not even be able to notice this gap.

teitbite
Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:14 pm
Hi

Answering question about redusing the gap between news in some module styles please try adding this code to css:

Code: Select all
.gkHighlighterGK4 span {
    margin-left: -20px;
}