Highlighter GK4 back-end module position problem

Discussion about free Joomla news rotator/ticker with multiple effects like scrolling, fading and several data sources supported.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:17 am
Hi,

My highlighter was working till i tried to change the module position away from the highlighter position. When i tried to change the module position at the backend it gives me a full screen instead of a popup and the module position does not highlight if it comes out as a full screen.
I tried to reinstall the module but i keep getting same result. What d way out.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:13 am
What Joomla! version you use ? It looks like some back-end script conflict but you can try to type position name instead of choosing from pop-up box.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:06 pm
I use Joomla 2.5. I tried to get the position manually but discovered that the Datasource that will take me to the K2 items Category does not show.

I also want to change the colour of the title of the modules to #FF0000. I used News Show Pro GK4 ver. 3.1.2. I also want to change the background colour.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:15 am
Could you show me your site ? The Higlighter is working now ? I'm asking because firstly you write about the Highlighter module and now want to change something in News Show Pro.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:14 pm
Yes, I have fixed the Highlighter issue by Uninstalling and reinstalling it again.
Thanks
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:52 pm
Hello,

My hilighter was configured as follows:
Data source K2 Categories
Amount of Articles 5
Sort Value 5
Sort order Descending
Show featured articles Enable
First News number 0
Time offset 0.

I also configued the category to display articles item in this order. The articles are published in the correct order but the hilighter does not display it in the right order. It displays articles from the sixth oldest one instead of the last to be published.

I want the hilighter to display the last article to be published first. How do i configure it to publish the last article first.

Thanks
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:23 am
Sort order should change the order of articles ? Did you use any cache system ?
Platinum Boarder