The layout of templates

Discussion about free Joomla news rotator/ticker with multiple effects like scrolling, fading and several data sources supported.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:12 pm
Hello. You must create a forum like "Pre-Sales Question".
Maybe i want to be a customer, but i can't put question about the templates because your themes forums is loked.
In this case i post here the question.
Why all your template from one year are only one column? In the right? The templates are beautiful, but the structure is one for all templates.
The framework must be changed.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:18 pm
luciffere wrote:
Hello. You must create a forum like "Pre-Sales Question".
Maybe i want to be a customer, but i can't put question about the templates because your themes forums is loked.

Hi

That's not a bad idea. Anyway, for now you can add your question were ever want.

Why all your template from one year are only one column? In the right? The templates are beautiful, but the structure is one for all templates.
The framework must be changed.

That's not correct. Not all have the same structure, but anyway, we choose this type of structure because we believe that's the best for the template project.

Cheers ;)
Platinum Boarder