Text alignment / the text box used in QuickStart

Discussion about free Joomla news rotator/ticker with multiple effects like scrolling, fading and several data sources supported.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:50 pm
Hi all.

Can anyone tell me why the vertical text alignment does not center the text in the midle of the field?

I have just purchased the Sporter template (2.5 version), and I testing this on a sub domain. I have also installed the QuickStart on another sub domain, and I cant figure out why there is a difference.
- On my test site, the text is on the bottom border of the module showing the highlighter items - not vertically center alignment as the module in the QuickStart. When using Linear animation, the text ar vertically center aligment, but I would like to use Slide animation.
- Where do I find a nice textbox like the one used in QuickStart showing the text Sport Headlines?
- Why is the module on the QuickStart almost twice as high as the same module on my site?

Thanks.
Best Regards.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:21 am
Hi

I'm not sure if i understand well what you meant.
It would be better to see it, but i suppose you forgot to disable the "Use default CSS" option on "Additional settings" panel.

Cheers
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:40 am
Hi Seichinha.

You did understand exaclty what I tried to explain!
And you're correct with your suspicion - the "Use default CSS" was enabled.

Thank you for your help.

Best Regards.
Junior Boarder