"FX" IS UNDEFINED

Discussion about free Joomla news rotator/ticker with multiple effects like scrolling, fading and several data sources supported.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:00 am
My news highlighter is working fine. The problem is when i click a menu button that loads my rss feeding, then the highlighter stops and gives me an error that says " "fx" is undefined. I am not sure how to fix this error. Can anyone help. Thank you.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:22 am
Hi

Most probably your RSS extension use some javascript that is in conflict with our extension. Try to disable this RSS module and see if the problem still show on Highlighter.
If not, try to force disable the "Use Mootools" on advanced parameters of our module.

Cheers ;)
Platinum Boarder

bawigga
Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:15 am
I'm having the same problem on a project I'm working on. The NewsHighlighter will work on some component pages but not on others, specifically having problems with RSForms Pro, and APolls.

I've toggled all the settings in Advanced to disable mootools, clean template, scripts... no combination seems to work, however I may have missed the perfect setup there.

I'm receiving two errors in Firebug when I load this page.

http://www.txa21hsgame.com/index.php?option=com_rsform&Itemid=7

Code: Select all
window.addEvent is not a function
[Break on this error] eval(function(p,a,c,k,e,r){e=function(c)...ick|Event|delay|clear'.split('|'),0,{}))

Fx is not defined
[Break on this error] "animationFun" : Fx.Transitions.Quad.easeIn,n

Any help would be greatly appreciated!