chance fonts size and color in highlighter GK4

Discussion about free Joomla news rotator/ticker with multiple effects like scrolling, fading and several data sources supported.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:02 pm
hey to all,

short question :sick: : where can I chance the colour and the fonts size at mod_highlighter GK4? (I want to have the color and the font like it is in the corporate business template) In which stylesheet do I have to search - I use the postnote template. thanks for your quick reply! nice weekend :geek:

sandra
Gold Boarder

GK User
Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:40 am
Hi Sandra,

It would be easier if you can post a link to your website.

See you around...
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:44 pm
dear Norman,

here is the link: http://www.annettejarosch.de/joomla/
at the moment the highlighter is red on top. The font color, I would say it looks like a little bit of pink. I want to have it in white, and I want to make the type size bigger and in capitals - where can I chance it?

AND - there is always a "double dot" in the beginning of my sentence (:„Südostasien. Stadt. Land. ....) thats wrong - how can I delete it? the double dot stayed when I switched of: "Show title".

thanks for your help
Gold Boarder

GK User
Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:54 pm
Please add following css code in to your override.css located in templates/gk_templatename/css/override.css and enable css override from template settings > advanced settings > css override "on".
Change color and font size as you require.
Code: Select all
.gkHighlighterItem span {
    color: #fff;
    text-transform: uppercase;
    font-size: 10px;
}

Regarding semi colon can you please check your highlighter module version or update to latest version as disabling title does not leave semicolon in my test.

See you around...
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:50 am
thanks Norman,

I will check out the code you gave me for the CSS :)

I use the "mod_news_pro_gk4_J!25" I installed it two times because I thougth that its an install mistake - and I reloaded it soon from the gavick webside - its must be the actual version.

Do you have a second idea?

the new code at the override.css is perfekt! but the :evil: semicon is still alive!!! argh

do you have a newer version of the highlighter?

till later, thanks for your help ;)
Gold Boarder

GK User
Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:57 am
Norman,

the semicon is here:

<span>: &bdquo;S&uuml;dostasien. Stadt. Land. Fluss.&ldquo; (Titelfindung BMW Incentive Reise nach Singapur, Ankor Wat und Saigon) </span>

I copied the text with firebug.. but I don't now how to solve it...

why are they still here? Do you have an idea? thanks
Gold Boarder

GK User
Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:45 pm
Try editing following file;

File:modules/mod_highlighter_gk4/helper.php
Lines: 141 and 174
Which is below
if( $this->config['show_title'] ){   $news_content .= '<span>' . $news_title . '</span>';  $news_content .= ': ';  }
        if( $this->config['show_desc']) {    $news_content .= ': ';

Delete the semi colons in $news_content .= ': '; so it looks like below.
$news_content .= ' ';

See you around...
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:09 pm
perfekt ! thank you - thats fine..... :silly:

best regards, sandra
Gold Boarder

GK User
Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:38 am
No problem at all, see you around...