Sportmaxum for 1.5

Discussion about free Joomla news rotator/ticker with multiple effects like scrolling, fading and several data sources supported.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:03 am
Dear
I have purchased from you sportmaxum template (a year and so ago) would you be interested to convert it for joomla 1.5 and how much it would cost (having in mind that you will be able to resell it)

Thanks ;)

p.s.

or if you are planing to make some community/city portal template I will wait for it!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:03 pm
Are you planing somthing like what i asked abowe?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:13 pm
Try this...I haven't tried this myself. But PLEASE make sure you back up before attempting the below. This may or may not work on all components you may have installed.

Here are 4 steps:

1. Replace the head of your document with the code below. ATT: This icnludes the latest changes made to correct the SEF issues with the previous RC release. Replace all of the top code in your index.php code down to the tag with the following:

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="<?php echo $this->language; ?>" lang="<?php echo $this->language; ?>" dir="<?php echo $this->direction; ?>" >
<head>
<jdoc:include type="head" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php echo $this->baseurl ?>/templates/<?php echo $this->template ?>/css/template.css" type="text/css" />
</head>

2. Replace all php codes relating to modules.
This is an example of an old code <?php mosLoadModules ( 'header', -3 ); ?>
Replace with this <jdoc:include type="modules" name="header" style="xhtml" />
3. Replace the mainbody code from <?php mosMainBody(); ?> to <jdoc:include type="component" style="xhtml" />
4. Rename the template_css.css file in your /css folder to template.css
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:14 pm
Hi

Sportmaxum J!1.5 is been done at the moment. Maybe more one week.

Also, we are adjusting an existing template for a very popular social component. Can't say more...you need to wait to see it. :P

Cheers
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:16 pm
You can tell me though ;)
Senior Boarder