integration with Joomsuite

Discussion about free Joomla news rotator/ticker with multiple effects like scrolling, fading and several data sources supported.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
clowride
Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:56 pm
Hello in france lots of compagnies use Joomsuite Ressource can you do an integration with your component

for example : show joomsuite's categories in news show

thank you in advance

GK User
Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:37 pm
Hello plenty of people asked integration with joomsuite ressources in forums but currently only joomlart and youjoomla are going to do an integration (i tested alpha released because we are big compagnies B) that is very very good ;)i hope Gavick too
Fresh Boarder

clowride
Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:41 pm
ok thank you i have to buy plenty of licence i'm going to see to youjoomla and joomlart

GK User
Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:52 am
Hi

This must be discuss with all team, but since we have excellent relationship with JoomSuite Team, it is very possible that we will do some project with joomsuite extension.

Cheers ;)
Platinum Boarder

clowride
Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:55 am
Thank you for your response i asked to robert gavick, he doesnt want now
Very bad because joomsuite categories are powerfull and many business compagnies use joomsuie :S