News highlighter blank on all pages except homepag

Discussion about free Joomla news rotator/ticker with multiple effects like scrolling, fading and several data sources supported.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed May 27, 2009 10:32 am
Hi

I have installed the highlighter program and it works great but only on the home page. When a user clicks the option to move to another page the highlighter becomes blank, just showing the arrows!

Can anyone help?

Edit: Actually it is only when the "user 3 menu" is used to change page.

The site is www.sesameforums.co.uk
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:10 pm
I'm having a similar issue - works fine on most pages but on my forum page there's just the arrows and no content. The page is question is running a JooBB forum.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:18 pm
this doesn't seem like a very active support forum, I'm probably going to have to abandon the highlighter, shame as when it works it is very nice.

I do use a forum ccboard, but the issue occurs anytime the user 3 menu is used for navigation. to a community builder or forum page
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:03 pm
Probably your forum uses some other JS frameworks like jQuery - it can causes problems (Fireboard casues problems with moootools scripts, because it hasn't enabled noConflict option i jQuery).
Administrator