problem with HMTL tags

Discussion about free Joomla news rotator/ticker with multiple effects like scrolling, fading and several data sources supported.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:57 pm
Hello

I have a problem with html tags in highlighter GK4 version 1.25 on joomla 2.5 in "corporate" template

i check the "clean html" option to OFF but I can't write html on the slide content

The slides are on content type= "text" not "article" or "K2 content"

Is posible to write in html in content type = text?

Thanks
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:11 am
Hi

Unfortunately not. But this is not a module fault. It's because joomla restricts that in a module settings.

GK User
Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:25 pm
teitbite wrote:Hi

Unfortunately not. But this is not a module fault. It's because joomla restricts that in a module settings.

So is impossible to break a line in a paragraph?

All the text looks terrible in the same line thats a problem!! any way to resolve??

Thanks
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:19 pm
Hi

Please show me this on a live site. I'm not sure if we are talking about the same thing :)

GK User
Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:01 pm
teitbite wrote:Hi

Please show me this on a live site. I'm not sure if we are talking about the same thing :)

Sorry for the delay in my answer

Here is the live site:

www.javierdeahumada.com

in the last link of the highligter "contactanos" I can break the lines on the telephone numbers

Thanks!!
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:35 pm
Hi

I cannot see heighlighter on this page. Did You mean Image Show module ? I'm using html tags there all the time, but I do not recall

Code: Select all
<br />

specialy. Please try update the module to the latest version, maby it was a problem and was fixed already.